Our co-location partnership provides an economical means to acquire a Tier 1 Hosting Facility for the fastest possible service at a fraction of the cost of having the same quality of Internet bandwidth at your own business location.
Co-Location enables you to have complete control over your server and security configuration. The benefit of having a Co-Location Server is that you own the server yourself instead of having it controlled by a data center hosting company.
Traditional Co-location Services:
- State-of-the-art SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) Type II Certified Data Center Facility
- Redundant environmental conditioning to maintain constant temperature and humidity
- Redundant in-line Power UPS systems with a 100% power uptime guarantee
- Dual utility power grid with automatic transfer
- On-site backup diesel generators
- Direct connections to four tier 1 Internet backbones
- Physical security including card access with biometric authentication
- Remote support available at hosting center 24x7x365 by telephone, email or through their user friendly on-line support portal
Want to learn more? Contact us by filling out our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!