Take Control of your Phone System. Anywhere.
Presence, Voicemail, Fax 2 Email & More
3CX – Unified Communications Made Easy
No matter how big or small your company is, the right Unified Communications solution can take your business communications to the next level, helping to improve collaboration, boost productivity, increase mobility and enhance the customer experience. 3CX’s UC functionality is inbuilt and included as standard on-premise or in the cloud, all on one user-friendly platform – no need to purchase add-ons or extras.
With 3CX’s modern, intuitive VoIP softphone and smartphone clients, users have instant access to communication tools such as presence, web conferencing, fax & voicemail to email and more.
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver, avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags, and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary transfers of phone calls that irritate customers
- Visible from all 3CX clients: Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via email, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via email.
- Forward voicemails to Inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
With the 3CX VoIP clients for Android and iOS you can take your extension wherever you go. 3CX delivers the one number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your personal mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
- Make receive calls from your smartphone - at no cost
- Set your status to available, away & out of office from your smartphone
- One number concept
- See the presence of your colleagues from anywhere
With 3CX's VoIP softphones for Mac and Windows, you can manage your calls from your desktop and make, receive and transfer calls via the office phone system from your computer, even while out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a 3CX client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your desktop with CTI mode
- Access to full range of Unified Communications features
- Easy to use and manage with intuitive interface
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
Launch calls directly from your CRM software. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logging in your CRM system. Accurate call journaling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or internal Phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Converts cryptical Caller ID to a customer name
- Detailed reports on customer/agent activities, no manual call logging
Whether a small business or large enterprise, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced real-time collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users means inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
- Pricing based on number of participants, no per user licensing
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
- Integrated with 3CX - free for up to 250 participants
3CX is an open-platform, software VoIP phone system that works with popular IP phones and SIP trunks whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Offering a complete Unified Communications solution with advanced features, 3CX is more than just your average business telephone system. Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBXs.
Interested in learning more? Contact us by completing the form on the right and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!